At Against PR, we are committed to providing top-notch promotion services for bands and artists in the metal and hard rock genres. Our services include:
– A thorough review of all information provided to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the materials.
– Refining and rewriting press materials as needed to ensure a polished and professional look, as well as setting up a promo page with a professional aesthetic.
– Distribution of the promo page to over 2000 active contacts including print magazines, radio stations, webzines, blogs, Spotify playlists, YouTube channels, Facebook pages, and freelance writers, all of which are related to the metal and hard rock genre and are located worldwide. Our average email open rate is between 30-75% depending on the band’s gente, background, etc.
– Handling all incoming emails from the campaign such as requests, questions, and scheduling interviews, we will work closely with you to ensure that the campaign runs smoothly.
– Send press releases to announce new videos, lyric videos, single premieres, tour dates, and all other information related to the release we’re promoting. All these press releases are included in the package and no additional fees will be required, however, we ask our clients to keep us updated on their musical activity.
– Send reminders to all unread contacts.
– Send a release-day email (if the PR campaign starts before the official release date) to promote the album/song release.
– After the campaign ends, it’s normal to receive requests for interviews or other features. We will forward those requests to you and assist you in scheduling or coordinating as needed.
– We will attend to the requests from our clients and help them reach specific media outlets or schedule special events such as album premieres.
Overall, our goal is to support you in every step of the way and help you to maximize the reach of your music, build a fanbase and achieve your career goals.
In addition to the services we offer, there are certain things that we do not do as part of our PR campaign. We don’t:
– Send the promo page without reviewing all information, as accuracy and completeness are important for the success of the campaign.
– Exclude countries from the campaign, as we aim to reach the widest possible audience worldwide.
– Control the editorial content from magazines, webzines, etc. as the media outlets have their own editorial independence.
– Manage social media, as our expertise and focus is on traditional and digital PR.
– Accept submissions containing any forms of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia or any related intolerance (this includes NSBM bands). We believe in promoting music that respects human rights and diversity.
– Send final reports or links, as with the power of social media, bands and labels can easily follow up the media posts and coverage in real-time. We will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have though throughout the process.